Saturday, December 13, 2008

19 days left ??

I dont know where the year has gone but somehow there are only 19 days left until 2008 is over. It is amazing how fast this year has gone. Although there have been a lot of changes and some of our really good friends have moved away I have to say, overall, it has been a WONDERFUL year!

Here are some pictures from getting our Christmas tree today.


Staying Warm with Grandma
at the Tree Place


I want THAT ONE!!


Trying to stay warm....
yes, those are my socks you are seeing



Here are some pictures of Abigail playing in her room earlier today. Two-year-olds are meant to be multi-taskers. Abigails is doing a 25 piece puzzle, dressed like a princess, while having a tea party....and of course telling mama to stop taking her picture.


Nothing is better then puzzles
pieces dunked in pretend tea.



Yum, Yum, This tea is delicious!



Just to add...I know I am biased but I love the way the colors in her new furniture really brighten up her room. It makes me feel like it is a real "big kids" room.




No comments: