Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Great Day!!

Today Matthew got a Kidney. To read his full story click here. In support of his Kidney transplant and to help spread awareness for Kidney transplants our entire family wore green today...not Abigail's favorite colors. I had to explain to her that Baby Matthew had to get a new kidney because his old ones were not working- and that when he got his kidney he would be able to pee-pee. Potty talk is very big at our house so it was a very successful explanation!

This evening we were driving back from ballet class and Abigail said out of the back seat
"Mom I need to wear pink tomorrow because my biggest baby is going to get a new brain cause she cant think and her new brain will make her able to think"

Brought a smile to my day!

2 comments:

Deborah Stewart said...

I left you a little award on my blog. Do with it what you wish but I mostly wanted to share your cute blog with others!

Deborah

Beth and Abigail said...

Thanks!