Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hair

Abigail is all girl. From her love of pretty dresses and the color pink, to her shoe collection that rivals Emelda Marcos’s she is all girl. Except when it comes to her hair! That is because I have no idea how to do her hair and 90% of the time I don’t have the time or the energy to try.

Last week a friend shared the links to two different hair style blogs and I decided that I would give it a better effort to do her hair at least several times a week.

Day 1- In Charlotte

I wanted something that would keep her hair out her eyes but give her a girlish look for the Laurie Berkner concert. I don’t know what they are called but it was pretty easy and looked cute…but involved a lot of rubber bands.

P3270899 P3270898

Day 3- 

Today Abigail had her Easter Party. I wanted to give her a cute hair style that was partyish but also neat. I am also trying to grow Abigail’s hair out but every time it gets to that awkward stage I cut it. Hopefully if I style it in a way that is neat and out of her eyes I will have the patience to let it grow.

P3310946

P3310944

P3310945

No comments: