1 lb frozen bread dough (we bought the pillsburry Refrigerated Itallian bread)
Honey (if wanted)
2 cookie Trays
The night before you should take your dough out of the freezer and put it in the refrigerator. If you cheat like us you can skip this step.
- Take dough out of refrigerator and open up.
- Use half of the dough to make three bear bodies (8 ounces).
3. Use half of the remaining dough to make the bear heads(4 ounces.)
5. Add raisin eyes.
4. Cover the bears with a clan, lightweight towel. Put them in a wamrm place until they have double in size (60-90 minutes). Preheat oven to 350.
5. Bake in the oven for 16-18 minutes until they are golden brown.
and enjoy your final result. These taste good with honey and butter.
** WE got this recipe from the February edition of Highlights High Five Magagzine. All copyrights are held by them **