Friday, February 13, 2009

Grounded!

Abigail lost TV today. She did not lose TV because she refused to take a nap; but because she screamed and yelled through the 30 minutes I told her to lay quietly (She could barely keep her eyes open when I layed her down).

So for all of today she did not get "her turn" with TV and most of the time the TV was off. Abigail put that time to good use today; stretching her creative muscles... while I cleaned my bedroom. She was playing on my bed quietly when I heard her say "I am going to watch Little Bear now." Absentmindedly I said, "nope, you lost TV today. No Little Bear" and continued to clean. She insistently repeated "No mom, Look I watch Little Bear NOW".

Since my bedroom has no TV I turned around expecting that my daughter had just completely lost her mind to see this...


Little Bear by Abigail Age 2

... my little sweetie had used her creative juices to make a TV from her Tabletop Easel and her Valentines Day bears. She was so cute I had to take more pictures. Unfortunately for her, cuteness does not earn you back TV so she played with this TV for another hour before heading off to bigger and better.


Being both Producer and Director is a hard job


Posing with her TV




Just Chillin' with George



...and since Abigail rarely goes anywhere without a book; here she is. She told me that she was just "going to sit back, relax and watch a DVD while she reads".

She sure does keep me laughing these days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! She is getting so big, and your right...How to say NO to a face like that.