Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ms. Fix It

Abigail has that fisher price musical chair. It is blue and has a little table connected and is slightly annoying. It is the perfect toy for her.. or any other toddler. Her wonderful godmother Catie got it for her. If you do not know what I am talking about it here is a picture. It looks like this but it is blue.



Anyway. I did a lousy job putting it together and the back comes off it quiet often. So today Abigail was standing on it and she takes the back off. I ddi not really notice it. But then I heard the tape (yeah my house is not child proofed) Somehow/where Abigail had found scotch tape and was using it to tape the back of the chair to the base of the chair.

Needless to say I took the tape away from her...but the thinking in this child is amazing. Just thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share.

Beth

1 comment:

bpayne said...

LOL...she's so funny sometimes. I could totally see her doing this.