Tuesday, November 6, 2007

J-E-L-L "Uh oh"


***Warning Sugar given to toddler mentioned***

First off yes, I give my child Jello. I actually bring it for lunch and she got hooked. So today afterwork, I went to grab one as an Afterschool snack. Somehow Abigail managed to get into my lap and ate 1/2 of it. I put her down. She walks away, comes back and says "uh oh". I figured she fell again. I check her hand, wrist, arm, elbow. Everything seems fine. She says "uh oh" again. She is getting VERY ANGRY now. Keeps looking at me saying "UH OH UH OH UH OH" . She finally takes the empty jello container off of the table and looks me right in the eye and says "Uh Oh" It was like she was saying "Com'on idiot can't you figure that out"

She wanted another jello. I got another one, that we shared and she was very happy

No comments: