Sunday, May 1, 2011

Abby's new Room

Abigail and I are switching rooms soon. There is no way I can fit two kids in her room, so she will be moving into the master bathroom and I will be taking her room. In order to bribe her into the switch- have I mentioned that my daughter does NOT like change :) I told her that she can pick out the paint color. Today we took our first trip to Lowes to pick out the color. The only color I ruled out was Pink. I just cannot do that to the lil guy, especially since he will be living in a house full of estrogen.

Now you must know my daughter. She is the GIRLIEST girl I have ever met. She loves makeup and dresses and playing make over. At 18 months old she said her favorite color was pink, it has not changed in the past 3 years. Boy was I surprised when Abby picked out the color she did:


Now she has requested that we paint a purple and yellow poka dot dinosaur on the wall as well but we are definitely showing growth!

No comments: