Monday, February 22, 2010

Never to Early for Jello Shots

For those of you who do not know Abigail is competitive, VERY COMPETITIVE!!
She loves to win. She hears the word contest or prize she is all in it and she will not stop until she wins. So...

Abby went to a Scooby Doo themed birthday party and one of the games was a jello eating contest. The rules were you needed to eat without using your hands and you could not pick up the bowl. Abby does not particularly like jello but she heard the word contest and was ALL about it!







and of course she won


by a landslide

2 comments:

Teesa said...

So sweet!!! I bet Carolina and Abby could go toe-to-toe with something like that one day!

I love that you have her little hair in braids. She is adorable.

Miss you guys!

Laraf123 said...

That is hilarious! We're having a 3 year old birthday party in 10 days. For a split second I thought about adding this contest to the agenda. Then I came to my senses! Looks like fun though!