Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fun in the sun and a sneak peek

Today was one of those special weather days that you can only find at the beach. It was raining in most of town this afternoon, but luckily for us not where we were playing. So after a week of cold wet weather Abigail got to enjoy a day of water play with her friends.






Unfortunately for her she has an unprepared mama who assumed since it was raining where I live it would be raining at the play date ten minutes away...dumb I know.

On another note Abigail's new bed is ALMOST done. It has been a hectic week here and I did not get to work on it as much as I wanted to, especially since Abigail hates the sound of the drill and will only "let" me work after she is in bed. Hopefully by this time next week the bed will be finished, Abigail will be sleeping in it and the and all the tools will be packed up for my next big project.

Here is a sneak peek of what is done so far.

1 comment:

Teesa said...

Beautiful!! I love what you've done with the bed. You sure have been busy. Will she sleep on the top bunk?

Abigail is so cute!